Sunday, December 9, 2012

It is starting to feel like winter...

It is rather chilly out there this morning. I really wish it wasn't quite this cold, but oh well I guess it had to happen sometime. I need to really stop procrastinating because I have to get in 8 miles today. I have altered my plan for the hundredth time and now it looks perfect to me...again :).
Carrie texted me and said that she had an amazing run today, I am slightly jealous. I feel like I am craving an amazing run, but I don't really have a person to do a long run with. Brandi is so much faster than me and she really pushed me, but at the same time it is almost too much for me to take on a long run. Besides my legs really have been bothering me in the last few weeks. I have these terrible shin splints!
Anyways, last week of finals!! I have three, one on Monday Wednesday and Thursday. I haven' teven started looking at the stuff for tomorrow. It is on nutrition I guess....we didn't even have a nutrition class this semester! Ok........Getting my ass in gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment