One more to go! Seriously though, Thanksgiving was not really that bad. I had a good time. I had the day off on Wednesday, so I got a chance to make all of my dinner delights! I made a green bean casserole, french onion soup casserole, stuffing, horseradish mashed potatos, ham, and a bourbon pumpkin cheesecake. I liked it all!! So we drove out to GB on Wednesday and had thanksgiving at Duane's that night. We ended up watching movies and relaxing, it was fun.
The next morning I woke up early and drove back to Wichita to run the Say Grace, it was a blast!! One year ago Carrie walked the race and she did awesome this year! So proud of her!! I ran this race with Brandi, the best I could. I tried to get her to keep going, because I know I was holding her back, but at the same time I was kind of happy she stayed with me. If she had left I wouldn't of gotten the time I did, I would of walked much more! It was really hard. But I got a new PR!
After the race we (Brian, Brandi, Weston, and me) all drove back to GB for the Clarke thanksgiving. It was a smooth day, no drama. We did go by Kevin's mom's house for a bit. It was just a long day.Can't really complain too much ;)
Kevin's company bought me a ticket to go to Las Vegas with them this year, which is really cool! Usually I am not allowed to go because we are not married, but apparently they have realized that I am not just a Friday night fling!! Anyways, it should be fun!! We are going to look up some shows to plan to go see.
Later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment