So I have been doing a lot of my runs lately with Brandi and we had talked about planning on doing the Cowtown Half Marathon in February....she made a Facebook official statement about us doing it!! Ahhh.....Now there is the commitment! I am scared to do another half, not becasue of all the training, but because I don't want to be sick like I was last time, especially in another town/state. That is what scares me the most, because I really hurt after the last half!
Anyways, I am glad to have an actual goal now, and it really will probably be fun (minus the running part lol). I just really want to push myself without making my shins worse. So far I am doing pretty well, just keep icing them.
This week is thanksgiving. My favorite day is the pre thanksgiving meal at Duane's. It is fun and laid back. For the last few years I have made him a thanksgiving meal because he has to work the Thursday all day, and we are like his family anyways. A used to only make a chicken or casseroles, but, last year I made an awesome turkey. Apparently he was turkey'ed out so this year I am making a ham! I went to the store and bought all of my ingredients for my meal today and I am excited to make it!! Ham, green bean casserole, cheesy onion casserole, horseradish mashed potatos, stuffing, gravy, and bourbon pumpkin cheescake!! Yum!!
Gotta do some homework!
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment