I am sorry, I haven't posted since the half marathon! I really have no new excuses, just kind of forgot to post. Well what is new, not really much, still bustin my hump with nursing school and work and trying to stay healthy.
I have been running. I am partnered up with a girl on the group Girls on the Run and my first post half marathon run was their practice 5k. It was fun. My girl is fairly quick, so I think that is what got me motivate to run again. Which makes me happy because it has been tough to find something to motivate me.
I have been doing a lot of my runs with Brandi lately and they have been really awesome. We have more and more in common as the days go by, mostly about the guys, but still it is super nice to talk to someone that understands them! Beside I truly appreciate her wanting to run with me because I think I am improving a lot. I really still have a goal for the Say Grace that I have signed up for.....it is steep.....I want to finish in 30:00. Eek! I wrote it down. The only people that knew before today were Kevin and Carrie. I know i is something that is really going to be hard, but I am trying! I don't think I will be super disappointed, but I really want it!
Anywho....I need another big race to train for to keep me going. The Prairie Fire committee is taking oveer the half marathon that is usually in April, but they re hosting it in May. That seems too far away for my next goal race. Brandi was talking about a half in Texas that her old running buddy is doing and she suggested it...It is in February. That seems like a better goal time...but....I am a little torn. I really don't know what to shoot for. So I made my new running schedule and I am going to try to stick with it and maybe....maybe....Ill go to Texas! Well....I think I am going to procrastinate studying for my test tomorrow and watch twilight instead....Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment