I am really ready for this semester to be over! I know I know....the next one will start in just a few weeks after, but I need a break. Not because I am overwhelmed, I really am not, but because I am tired. My schedule for school, clinical and work has me all over when it comes to sleeping, which I get very little of.I need to sign up for next semseter's classes and I have a ton of papers to write, none of them are hard, but I just have to sit and do them. I really kind of feel like I haven't tried very hard in school. Literally I was thinking about it yesterday, I am passing all my classes with a b-something and I have yet to study for any test....kind of pathetic, I wish I could just take the boards and just start my job....wherever that may be.
Anyways, Ken texted me today, should of known better. Anytime he texts he is trying to ask for money or help. I was a little annoyed. This isn't something new, but it bothered me today. I told him he needs to call Mimi if he wants help, he won't, but I have nothing. I have no hours at work this pay period and I have my own bills to pay, sigh.....family.
Well this post is depressing....later.
No comments:
Post a Comment