Friday, March 22, 2013

Stupid Shins

I am really still frustrated with my shins. I can't seem to get over them. I ran the 4 mile race last Sunday and they have bothered me all week. Tuesday I went to GoRun for new shoes, just simply because it is time, and they did not have the Brooks Ghost 5 in stock so I ended up leaving with a pair of Asics Cumulus 14. They felt cushy in the store and on the sidewalk.....well I ended up trying to run in them on Wednesday...Crap. They make me run weird. I made it a mile and everything hurt, my feet, my ankles my hips and of course my shins. I am so frustrated. I know people that sporadically train and will run solidly for three weeks and then take weeks off and they are NEVER injured. Why me? I follow a plan and I don't just stop, unless my legs hurt this bad. I am seriously considering a planet fitness membership, just to ride the bike....give the legs a break. Ugh.Well off to Go Run to return the bad shoes. Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment