| We finished. |
Well I have not been consistent with my running. I am a huge slacker! But I had already paid for this race and I was really not wanting to DNS, I mean I wanted to, but I know that would of pissed me off later on! My official time was 1:17:12. So it was a PR, but I am really disappointed in my lack of trying to train. My shins have been sore lately and I hadn't gotten shoes that worked so I was just fizzling out. I have never run a race at SCP before and I am pretty certain I don't want to do another there, simply due to the fact I run there all the time and it made it that much harder to keep going.
Carrie ran with me today, she shouldn't have. She should of kept going and gotten an insane PR. I held her way back. But she was awesome enough to stay. Love that woman!
So anyways we finished. Negative Nancy in my head did not act like I was going to finish, but I did. I am glad it is over and I hope it will motivate me to start being better again!!
My mapmyrun splits were:
| 1 mi | 10:39 min/mi | |||
| 2 mi | 11:28 min/mi | |||
| 3 mi | 11:58 min/mi | |||
| 4 mi | 12:04 min/mi | |||
| 5 mi | 13:12 min/mi | |||
| 6 mi | 12:03 min/mi | |||
| 6.5 mi | 13:08 min/mi | This actually felt like they were true. |
No comments:
Post a Comment