Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring time!

So I was supposed to have a community clinical at a high school today...no such luck. Thanks a lot cold sore. Not going to lie I was pretty pissed. I have so much to do in my schedule already as it is that it makes it very difficult to rearrange things. Sigh.
Anywho - yesterday was our 5 year anniversary!! Yay!! It was pretty lame. We both worked all day and then I had class all night! Woo hoo!!, but he sent me some beautiful (huge) flowers to work! Completely surprised!! I was told I was never getting flowers again because I kill them too quickly!! Haha!! It is true though, I have no green thumb.
On other notes, Carrie is still trying to kill me. Recently we have been doing best body bootcamp workouts at the gym in the morning. It has been intense. I am happy to have a workout partner. I really enjoy her company for the most part ;). Tomorrow is a big run....13 miles....I am scared.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment