31 days to be exact. That is how many of these wonderful days I have left in third semester of nursing school! Ahh, it needs to be over!! I am not a pediatric, maternal/newborn, or school nurse. This was what the semester has been all about! I can not wait until I am done. I want to graduate and pass boards so badly!!!
Anyways, I got sick last week and it has been a pain in the rear. I have had the hardest time getting over it. Just a terrible head cold, but finally I am feeling better. I am in serious need of running, now that I won't cough up a lung!
I have 21 days left until my second half marathon, the Prairie Fire Spring Half on 5/5/13! I am super nervous. My only verbalized goal is to finish in under three hours. I think that this should be possible. Carrie and I ran our last long run last weekend and it was 13.23 and we took a long break at mile 5 to get refills of water and it was unbelievably windy! So I think it is completely doable. Ideally my next goal is 2:45 which would be a 12:35 pace per mile....I would think I could do that, but lets not push it. My ultimate goal would be 2:30....someday :).
Well I have two tests tomorrow, so I better get studying and cleaning up this place!! Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment