I should of stayed in bed. I was not really excited to go to the gym this morning, but I got up and went. I was hoping that Carrie was going to text me and say let's not, but she didn't. Got to the gym and started my warm up while I waited on Carrie. We get there at 5 am so as to get a good work out in before the day and so that we can "beat the crowd". Well there was a lot of people there today. I was whiny because I didn't really "feel" some of the weird squats we were supposed to do so Carrie suggested we just do the machines. Okay....simple enough right? Beep....wrong. I was struggling this morning. Whatever, I got it done. Carrie went to shower at the gym and I went to leave.
I got into my car and was going to start it and something felt wrong. I looked forward and didn't see anything out the normal, but I could distinctly hear traffic on the road, like it wasn't muffled. I looked to my back and just started shaking. My rear passenger window was smashed to bits! Glass everywhere. I knew immediately my purse was gone. I check and it was. So I went back into the gym and asked if anyone else had reported any break-ins. Yup.
Needless to say the police never came, I had to do a report over the phone. They said to check all the dumpsters, because usually these kind of thefts they just want the money and cards. Ya, right. I checked, but found nothing. It was awful. Every second. Kevin got me an appointment to get my window fixed, but I have been trying all day to get everything else fixed. My wallet had credit cards, debit cards, ID's, my social, cash......everything. What a pain in the ass. (pardon my language, but it has been a rough day)
Only thing that I really can say happily, is the A-hole who did this.....really screwed up! I am dirt poor!! I am a full time student!! I may have a good/nice looking car, but I am POOR. So HA!!
I still have a bunch of things to do tomorrow like getting a new driver's license ( I really liked the picture on the one I had!! That will never be duplicated!) and social and other things......what an unnecessary hassle. I hope that scum gets caught!!! Karma is a bitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment