Thank you Mimi. She gave me my terrible sugar addiction, but not only that when I lived with her it was always an effort to get her to eat. This meant that we would eat randomly through the day, ugh. I love my grandma to pieces, but geez I totally hate my habitual eating tendencies. I went to the grocery store tonight because I have been craving veggies. I did really well shopping, but I got english muffins and chez whiz. yup definitely one of those things I should not keep in the apartment because I have almost finished them!
Anywho, Carrie and I are going for an hour long run tomorrow morning. I am kinda sorta scared that I wont be able to run for a full hour. Fingers crossed! The river run is coming up in 2 weeks, it is sooo soon! Oh and we also decided that we are going to do 2 half marathons this fall...ya we are nuts! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment