Sunday, May 20, 2012

long run

Amazing! well it didn't start off as amazing. Last night I could not fall asleep. I finally decided around 11 that I was going to take some benedryl. Finally fell asleep, but when my alarm went off this morning I felt hungover! It was sooooo hard to get up, but I did. Met up with Carrie at the park for an hour long run. She got her garmin, which was very cool and this was my first run with my new phone. Both tools worked great. The first part of our run I really did not think I would get far. I was so tired and felt terrible, but once we got going the feeling went away. We ran 4.5 miles with only one 10 second walk, it was AMAZING! I loved the feeling and I am soooo happy we did it.The river run has nothing on us. We got so much confidence out of this run! On to do some homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment