So I had a LONG day of classes again and I will every Monday for the rest of my semester....So glad to be home. I am supposed to be doing homework, but I am really ahead and I am feeling tired, but afraid to go to bed so early, so here I am. Kevin is playing around with his camera, whatever makes him happy! I kinda thought about running, but shucks I already showered! LOL. I know its an excuse, but I have had such a hard time getting back into the whole running thing with my classes starting up again, I am so lame!!
Tomorrow - I will get up early and do some miles!
Until then...Oh!! I almost forgot to write about this!!
I put an IV in a HUMAN!! I swear the next person to say "oh you work on animals, you have SOME knowledge about human meds..." I am gonna show them!! Bitch please!! Honestly though, IV's in humans was easy, seriously, they aren't biting, wiggling, peeing, pooping, anal glanding, growling, hissing, drooling, no hair to shave, and I can see the vessel!! Like DUH! Try doing this on a dog that is mad at you!! Ha!
Sorry had to get that off my chest....bring on the hard stuff ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment