Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Second Semester

Yup, life as I know it is over until next summer. School started on Monday. It was a long day, class from 8-5, but I got up super early for parking. I had it in my mind that I would leave my apartment no later than 6:30 am to get a spot, well it was just a little later than that but I was worried. There was traffic on 96 and I was cursing myself for taking that way (but just found out today there is construction on 13th so it would of been just as bad). I thought I would be fighting for a spot, but there was like 10 cars in the lot total. Sweet!
I watched a girl try to park her car on the other side of the lot, right next to a truck and she pulledin and backed out to correct her parking about 3 times, then she gave up and decided to come all the way to my side of the lot and park between me and the other car I was near ( seriously?!) She proceeded to pull in and correct a few times and then she got out and swung her door right into my truck! Honestly there was nearly NO ONE in the lot, what was wrong with her?! So that is how first day of second semester of nursing school started!
The day itself was ok, long and kinda dull. I tried hard to steer clear of Janet, as I can not stand the other girls that she hangs out with, but that failed. I went to my truck at lunch to get rid of several books and she followed me. Then she tried to include me in a group project later, that I wanted no part of because of the other girls. Just as I thought ok I am done with today, my last class put us in assigned groups....with Janet! Ugh. I am so in for a long semester.
So the last two days I have been trying really hard to get as much of the "fluff" work out of the way as possible, like the Medscape stuff and ATI testing, which I have been really productive on!, but I went (for extra credit to meet my 370 instructor today) and she said I did the wrong ATI modules! There are 6 of them and they are super time consuming!!! Okay, enough bitching about that, it is only day 3 ... I have time to fix it.
In my other world, running, I am feeling so UN-motivated this week to run. In all honesty I haven't yet at all!. I need to change this and do some exercise!!!
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment