I am not having a very good week. I really wanted this week to just be easy going and not make me worry. Well that has not happened. I have been so stressed out with school that it is not even funny. Monday I had a long nine hour day and I swear it made me sick to sit still that long. Tuesday I had clinicals and I am so tired of shitty nurses that do not want to work with students, me in particular. I am so discouraged that I literally got sick Tuesday evening and felt like crap yesterday so I didn't go to clinicals last night. I just wish I could work with nurses that would put in an attitude effort. I have to go to Newton tonight and I am dreading it. I hate mental health. I think that I will end up being a nursing home nurse or a vet tech for the rest of my life...
Not a very uplifting post but maybe tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment