Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Vaccines

Flu shots suck. I feel like I have been hit with a ton of bricks. I already haven't felt one hundred percent this week, but now I am sore and achy. I honestly would not get one if it wasn't mandatory. Oh well I guess, over and done with. Now I just need my arm to start working again ;)

So I went for another run with Brandi last night. I think I have figured out how she is so dang fast. She has a HUGE stride. Seriously her stride covers like 3 of mine! So when I sorta came upon this last night I started to lengthen mine, but it was not easy. Her stride is naturally long, I am naturally lazy I guess. I still had a great run. I kept coughing crap up, but overall I was pleased.

Yesterday I signed up for the Girls on the Run 5K and Say Grace. I even emailed the GOTR director about being a run buddy. Apparently I am in. Only catch is that the practice 5K is on a Wednesday, a day I am at a hospital. I am not sure how but I think I'll swing it :/. I am still debating signing up for the turkey trot 10 miler.....I am kinda scared, even though it will be several weeks after the half marathon. I am just afraid if I do not sign up for tougher races I will start slacking on my running.

Speaking of the half marathon....it is literally in 11 days!! Ahh!! Well it will be interesting. Carrie and I are going to finish this together whether we want to or not!! I also totally bought her a surprise which I think she is going to like!! I am super excited to give it to her too!! More on that later ;)!!

Well since I have been home sick for a few days, I have been pretty productive with my school and baking. I made a mashed potato casserole and I am in the process of making those apple cider caramel cookies I keep seeing on pintrest......you know the ones I am talking about!! I hope they are amazing. We are doing dinner with Brian and Brandi tonight so I will bring some if they are good!

Lastly .... Kevin and I are going to see Buckcherry tomorrow at the cotillion!! I am super pumped! I haven't seen a rock concert since Nickelback and I am definitely feeling the withdrawals!! I am such a concert freak!! Love it!!

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment