Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Countdown is on!

In 4 days I will be in RI!! Yay!! I am really excited to be going. I haven't been in an entire year. I really have no plans aside from the 5k on BI, but that is ok! I am excited to run in the cool weather, and I am excited to see my nephew for the first time and I am excited that I can see Mimi and Papa. I really wish Kevin could come with me, but I am planning on being out there for a few weeks, and his job has him doing crazy hours.
Went to see Chris Young (again) in concert in Atchison, KS last Friday. Yup 4 hours up, sat in the sun and had an OK time and then an hour in the truck before we could even leave, and 4 hours home...got back to PHVC at 4 am. I was not in a very good mood Saturday (I had to be at work for 8:45 and neither Kate or Kara had to work) as I had to stay awake and drive our asses home. Chris was as always amazing, but I was so annoyed that I didn't get any gas money from my cohorts, Spill at least paid for lunch and a coozy, but honestly that was about 10 dollars for me. Kara gave me nothing! It cost $75 to fill up before the trip and another $56 on the way home. Sigh. Oh well it is over now and I can focus on RI...I may write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment