Thursday, July 26, 2012

Logging my meals

I have been doing a great job, if I can say so myself, at logging my food intake this week! I decided that I need to lose some weight, more in my belly than anywhere else, but I don't think I eat that much, so I am logging it. I have to be honest with myself though and it is hard. I am kinda afraid I will fall off the wagon next week when I am in RI, but I am going to try. Anyways....
Me and Spil
This is a picture from that concert I was talking about. I really like this one, because we had such a hard time taking pictures. The sun was so strong it took awhile of trying to realize we needed to wait until it went down some.
Chris Young
If you ever get the chance....He is AMAZING in concert. Spil and I have seen him 5 times in the last year or so and he really is that good!
So I have been dealing with some nasty leg issues. Usually I have a sore achilles, but lately, and I mean since the last 10k I have been dealing with some crazy sore shins. I mean like wake up the next day and can barely move ~ that sore. I asked coach on Tuesday (track workout night) for some pointers, as I am afraid of falling far behind, and he said ice, compression sleeves, and stretching. Not much I didn't already know :/ . So I have been researching KT tape and compression sleeves. I think I may order then with my next pay check...
I really want to finish this half marathon. BADLY. I mean I have been working hard and I am 6 weeks in...not to mention I already paid the entry fee :) ( that is my real motivation).
Well I need to clean house....

No comments:

Post a Comment