Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Schedules

Oh man is my schedule sucky. If I am not at school, I am at work, and if I am not at work I am at a hospital. Wow. I am going to be a tired girl. Oh well - I guess this is the price I pay for a great career.

Last two days I was at work, boy did I miss doing stuff! Yesterday I was on the front desk, but it was actually a nice day. Stephanie was super and for the most part people were nice. We stayed busy too! Today I was teching. I was a little nervous about getting blood draw appointments, because it has been a few weeks, but I should stop worrying. When it comes down to it I can do it and I think I always will. (I know I sound cocky, but I don't mean too. I seriously get very anxious about not doing great at work...)

I am supposed to meet Carrie tonight to go run. I am secretly hoping to accomplish 4 miles, but I also just ate dinner and I was on my feet all day, so we shall see. Hope she sends me "the" message soon!! I love running with her!! The miles go by so much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment