Sunday, September 16, 2012

Craving Pumpkin!!

My brain is starting to hurt...take that back, has been hurting all weekend. I have SO much due tomorrow. I feel so overwhelmed. I think it was a super smart idea of me to get the Wesley paperwork started on Tuesday morning, otherwise, I would of drowned already!! Seriously though, I have 30+ pages typed for my T/W clinical, 5 pgs on my Th clinical, a reflective journal entry done, and an extra credit assignment due at midnight, a test tomorrow morning, and a quiz!! Yikes!!!
So that made me stop and decide to go to Wally-world... We had no eggs. That seemed like a great excuse :). I am going to try and make these amazing pumpkin cream cheese muffins. I think it sounds like a perfect idea. Ill try and update it in a while with a picture or two.
Anyways I figure I could use a sugar rush.
I have not run at all this weekend. I am so lame I know, but I really have had a ton of homework and I haven't even started studying for the test yet!
Be back later?

No comments:

Post a Comment