That is how I have been feeling as of late with ALL of my runs. I feel like I am a beginner again, but I have been running solid for a year!! Sigh. Oh well, I just need to keep pushing pavement I guess. I have 5 on the schedule today, so we ended up wanting to do a little more than that. Two loops at SCP today and it was hard! I don't know what my deal is, but Brandi never ditched me. Trust me I tried coming up with every excuse in the book to tell her to keep running, but she never listens :). It is nice to have a run buddy, but manI wish I could run her pace and still talk!
Seven weeks left on the schedule before the Cowtown Half Marathon! How in the world am I going to do this?! I am really starting to doubt it, but I will keep trying! On the plus side, my shins have not been hurting like they were. I think I need to get another pair of shoes to mix it up and keep my feet fresh.
I have also been doing really well at planks everyday. They are hard but I am doing them....resolutions, ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment