Thursday, January 10, 2013

Off Day

So I am completely stressed out. I have been living alone, Kevin is in GB for work and stays for the weekends, and I am so lonely. I hate being alone, and school will be starting soon and I don't know what to do. I am trying to keep busy, but I am so stressed.
I have been really good about running and staying with my schedule. However, my shins are starting to kill me again! What gives? Do I need new/different shoes? I hate that they hurt. I have been icing like crazy after my run and all of this morning. I am frustrated, because after several crappy runs I am actually starting to feel better! I feel like I can never win!! This is the reason I have not signed up for the Cowtown Half yet. I am afraid I will be to hurt to run it, so I am waiting until last minute. Hopefully I will have financial aid next week, so I can possibly get some new shoes.
Speaking of which, I will hopefully get de-stressed by paying off the bills that I have hanging over my head! I know this is not an uplifting post but I really need to vent today.
Hopefully I will get in another great 4 miles tonight!
I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment