Friday, January 18, 2013

Shin Splints Suck

I have TERRIBLE shin splints. I wish I could get rid of them with a magic button, but I can' t find the button! It really is frustrating simply due to the fact the rest of my body feels great. I can finally breath and talk while running, but my legs hurt sooo badly. I am off today and tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to get some of my miles in the weekend on Sunday for my long run, but I am scared to push it.
Everyone keeps saying stop running or do something else, but I really love running now. I crave it. I want to go for a run. I am scared if I take 8 weeks off it will take forever to get back in shape to where I am now and that the stupid shins will still start to hurt again.
Anyways, enough of the negative. Next week school starts....wish it was finishing, but at least I have some great people to spend my last year in school with. Two more semesters!! That is it!!
I have a bunch of stuff to get done before school starts.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment