I really hope these come out edible! My track record with banana and oats is not something to brag about! I had 4 medium sized banana's that I have been waiting to make the "perfect" bread with, but I have no crushed pineapple (Mimi's recipe - something you never alter!) So I needed to figure out an alternative or throw out mushy banana's, which never is an acceptable answer. They are in the oven now, so we shall see in about 20 minutes.
Peanut butter banana oatmeal muffins.
So I have started my half marathon training and so has just about EVERYONE in Wichita! Seriously! I just found out a classmate (who I may add, bad talked running when she found out I ran, because she is a "hard core yogi" ) is in the S2F. Ugh. I honestly do not think that she will finish and actually run the half, but maybe she will and maybe she will learn to not talk crap on other people's hobbies! Anyways, now that I feel better by getting that off my chest...
 |
| Me and Carrie pre-run |
Met up with the one and only Carrie this morning. It was not a great run. I think she was mentally not in the game today, which - hey, we all have our days, so we just took it SLOW!. It was so humid, it was really gross. I love the summer and all, but I could so do without the humidity. When we first got started I really was disappointed that we were only doing 2 miles and I kinda played with the idea of doing more at home after, but that idea went out of my mind quickly! She really is such a great friend I can not honestly think of working out with any other person on such a regular basis as I do with her!
Well gotta get the muffins!
No comments:
Post a Comment