Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tired legs

Oh man are my legs tired, and my body, and my eyelids! Seriously though, I wish I could fall asleep at night so I could wake up rested, but it is just not happening. Well my alarm went off at 5:15 this morning and I was pretty certain last night that I would have a hard time convincing myself to get out of bed and run today, but I didn't. I figured with Kevin not home and Carrie out of town that I had lots of excuses I would use, but nope I was up and I got dressed, granted it was pretty slowly, but I still felt motivated :)
Last night I did decide that I was going to drive to SCP this am to run because I get so bored running in my neighborhood, not really sure why I don't get as bored at the park, but I don't. It rained a bunch last night and the radar looked like it still may rain, unfortunately it did not. I have been trying to keep my pace more consistent, but it does not seem to be an easy task.
Overall I was happy with my run this morning. Now I need to OD on some caffeine to wake these heavy eyelids up! So if you see me coming at your animal with a syringe and shaking hands, no worries! I tend to always hit the vein!! ;)
Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment