Geez, where do I even start? Well Friday I had off from work, because we were going to see Nickelback in concert, which I was super excited about!! Kevin had his buddy Duane and brother Chris come down to join us. Dewey got here around 11 and Chris around 2 and then it was all beer from then on. No seriously, that is all they did all weekend...drink and get drunk. I swear I am the best girlfriend ever. Who else would put up with that?? Especially when we live in a ONE bedroom apartment!
Anyways, the concert was awesome, I had nearly no voice when it was over because I was having such a good time rocking out!! Then Saturday was movie day. Literally they must of watched a thousand movies. Brian and Brandi brought Weston over for a short time, love that little boy!, and the guys finally decided to get up and we went to Cabela's - woo hoo.....sense my sarcasm? Well I drove them all weekend. Just writing this all out is making me tired of the weekend again, I'm over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment